Use Amazon Echo’s Alexa For Your Business!
- Posted by Adrienne
- On May 2, 2016
- AI, alexa, amazon, Apple, assistant, bluetooth, business, echo, email, geeks, home automation, learning, lessons, smart home, smart office, speaker, teachgeek, uber, yourpersonalgeek, ypg
The Amazon Echo is a wireless Bluetooth speaker with an extra feature that no other Bluetooth speaker has, a personal assistant called Alexa. She understands commands after you call her name. Her commands include browsing the web, playing music, ordering Amazon products, home automation, and so much more. I can go on for days on all the features that Alexa has, but this article’s focus is on how Alexa can benefit you and your business.
Most people don’t realize how you can use Alexa as a business tool, but here at TeachGeek we have figured out 10 ways you can you can use this to make your business better.
- Easy way to order products and supplies you may need for your business by voice command. Alexa is amazing for multitasking and you can continue your main work and ask her to do the tedious stuff.
- You can use the Echo to organize your calendar. Ask Alexa to set up meetings and events and she will also remind you.
- Office automation: set up your office with switches to let Alexa turn on and off your televisions, lights, and more. This is great to setup presentations or even make it easier to control your office space.
- Fill your office space with music. First and foremost the Echo is a Bluetooth speaker. Alexa can control music from any music platform including Spotify, iHeart Radio, Pandora, and more. This is great for any work space that needs music.
- Alexa can also tell you updates with the news and Nasdaq information. She is one of the smartest assistants you could ever hire.
- Emailing is one of the most used forms of communication in the workplace. Have Alexa take control of reading your emails to you or even have her send out emails for you.
- Do you carter events or buy food for the office? You can use also use Alexa to submit orders at so many different restaurants in your area. Take a seat and relax, have Alexa do all the hard work for you.
- Do you need an Uber or your car to pick you up? Alexa has the feature of operating with Uber. Ask and you shall receive.
- One of the best things about having an assistant is to have her remind you to complete tasks. These are the small things you need to remember that you can’t exactly enter on your calendar. Have Alexa help you set up your to-do list.
- Last but not least, social media has become super important for promoting your business. If you haven’t already started generating leads from your Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter then Alexa can do it for you. Have Alexa post for your business and get the word out there.
The echo retails for $179.99 on Amazon. This is a great tool for your business and can be utilized in so many ways to benefit so many different kind of companies. TeachGeek is well versed on Echo and Alexa and can show you how you can use it and we can also set it up! Contact us for more information.