On-Demand Tech Help in New York City!
- Posted by Falon
- On July 20, 2017
- computer help manhattan, computer help new york, computer help new york city, computer help Philadelphia, tech help brooklyn, tech help manhattan, tech help new jersey, tech help new york, tech help new york city
Looking for on demand computer tech help in New York City?? Well look no more cause you have found it! TeachGeek now offers it’s computer tech help, training, and smart home automation services to anyone in the New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Philadelphia areas! Services include:
- Smart Home Automation
- Smart Home Setup & Installation
- Home Audio Systems Setup
- Computer support and training
- Computer help and tutoring
- Mobile support and training
- Tablet support and training
- In home tech support
- Computer optimization & Repair
- Computer Virus and Malware Removal
- Laptop and Mobile Device Repair
- Printer support
- Bill consulting
- Networking, File and Printer Sharing
- Backup Systems
- Hardware and Software Issues
- Crashes and Data Recovery
- Windows and Mac Set-up and Configuration
- Web Site and Email Maintenance and Support
- Hosted Exchange, Security and File Storage Services
- Database Consulting and Programming
- Cloud Computing Services
- Remote Support
TeachGeek, a South Florida-based tech support and teaching company, makes technology, IT and computer devices understandable, relatable, and fun! Founded in 2015, this woman-owned business has helped more than 500 satisfied customers and completed nearly 1,500 jobs in cities including Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boyton Beach, Highland Beach, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and now New York City! While TeachGeek offers a range of services including In-home tech support, Training, Smart Home Setup & Installation, and Optimization & Repair, it is TeachGeek’s commitment to be kind, empathetic, empowering and clear in its communication to its customers and students that makes it truly unique.
TeachGeek also offers it’s own student programs, which are technology based training programs offered to students ages 8 and up, to keep them engaged in learning technology throughout the school year. Each program is specifically designed to enable kids and young adults to utilize their free time wisely after school or during summer breaks. These programs are the perfect compliment to enhance their technical knowledge skills outside conventional educational curriculum, while keeping kids entertained and having fun. Computer and cyber technologies are a major part of our world, and will only continue to flourish.
TeachGeek’s mission is to promote awareness and create understanding of new, emerging technologies. We aspire to create an opportunity for children of the future to use this fast paced, growing field to expand the mind, be creative, and come up with something innovative that can change our world!
For more info check us out on the web at: